Books that accept arbitrage and btc

March 04, 2019 at 9:15:06 Score: 1

Arber
Scores: 2

Anyone knows a book that accepts arbers and btc deposit?

thanks in advance

March 08, 2019 at 10:10:00 Score: 1

Arber

Have you tried this book? Just visited the link and i cannot see the odds there. I wonder how do i get to bet on their site. I will contact the number you gave now. Many thanks

March 11, 2019 at 6:37:41 Score: -1

Arber
Scores: -1

Yes I am using their site. Contact the number she is the agent that help me via Whatsapp. 

I have a Pinnacle account with them and soon I will open Betfair white label they called it Orbitx.

I am able to deposit and withdraw without sending my documents

March 11, 2019 at 9:50:57 Score: -1

Arber
Scores: -1

Have you tried this book? Just visited the link and i cannot see the odds there. I wonder how do i get to bet on their site. I will contact the number you gave now. Many thanks

They are Brokerage and not a bookmaker. Once you open an account with them they will you the username and password for your chosen betting account where they will credit your deposit for your to place bets. 

March 18, 2019 at 10:35:30 Score: 0
Arber profile picture
Scores: 52

Liza, this is absolutely not trusted brokerage and I will never invest money there if I were on your place. Mastergam3r is blocked from now to on for spamming and promoting fake services with the purpose of stealing peoples money.

March 21, 2019 at 9:06:35 Score: 0

Arber

Liza, this is absolutely not trusted brokerage and I will never invest money there if I were on your place. Mastergam3r is blocked from now to on for spamming and promoting fake services with the purpose of stealing peoples money.

Yikes thanks for the heads up. But i did tried the pinnacle account that they offer for 10 Euros. Looks legit to me. Will update you once I'm able to withdraw winnings from them

November 18, 2021 at 10:14:18 Score: 0

Arber
Scores: 0

You've got to be careful when it comes to trusting a company in this field, there are a lot of scammers out there.

December 04, 2021 at 11:34:47 Score: 0

Arber

for crypto i only trust Betcoinbookies. 1 year now and no problem at all. everytime i wanted to withdraw they payed me out. 

i dont know about other bookies though. i only play in orbit. maybe ask them. for orbit and for crypto, 100% satisfied

January 19, 2022 at 8:05:03 Score: 0

Arber

Yes,You can use this card to buy.This is already available.

I have Rupay card, Can i use this card to buy. Plz inform me if it is available for me...kindly waiting

April 07, 2022 at 17:08:14 Score: 0

Arber

You can look for BTC books in this site, maybe some of them work for you 

August 29, 2022 at 20:23:06 Score: 0

Arber

You can use the Binance service. Binance offers crypto-to-crypto trading in more than 600 cryptocurrencies and virtual tokens, including Bitcoin, Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC),  Dogecoin (DOGE), and its own token Binance Coin (BNB). I use it too to exchange ETH.

December 29, 2022 at 11:57:44 Score: 0

Arber

You can look for BTC books in this site, maybe some of them work for you 

Thanks for the information. I will check this out for sure.

April 11, 2023 at 18:36:45 Score: 0

Arber

Can I use my Visa card, on it? if yes then I would like to try it ones.

BringInstaVideo

Recent Posts

Best arbitrage friendly bookmaker

Arb friendly bookmaker

Pinnacle is 100% arbitrage friendly bookmaker and will never limit you or hold your money!
Try it now