Bookies limits

November 20, 2017 at 9:46:34 Score: 0
Arber profile picture
Scores: 52

Hello
When you said trade normal bets what do you mean?The ammount of 50-80 euro in every bookmaker is good or high?I bet the most times amount like 52,64,80,33 is this ok or must trade different?

Hello @Takis,

These amounts are fine, but remember that nothing could guarantee you that you won’t be limited.

Every bookmaker has different conditions to limit players.

November 20, 2017 at 9:46:55 Score: 1

Arber
Scores: 14

Hello
When you said trade normal bets what do you mean?The ammount of 50-80 euro in every bookmaker is good or high?I bet the most times amount like 52,64,80,33 is this ok or must trade different?

Hello @Takis,

These amounts are fine, but remember that nothing could guarantee you that you won’t be limited.

Every bookmaker has different conditions to limit players.

Thank you for your help.I have register with some betbrokers but there the problem is that i can not find many arbs between these bokmakers if i trade only with them because they dont have soft bookies and the odds with betfair,pinnacle,ibc,sbo,matchbook is similars.So with soft bokies they can limit you with other bookies are few arbs.The only way is to trade with betfair against the others bookies,or to trade with others new accounts that create with friends in Greece or outside of Greece.You agree or you thinking other way?

November 20, 2017 at 9:47:21 Score: 0
Arber profile picture
Scores: 52

Hello @Takis,

Arbitrages between exchanges and Asian bookmakers are rare opportunity. OddStorm catches such arbitrages but they disappear fast.

You will definitely need soft bookmakers and get prepared to be limited sooner or later in the soft bookmaker.

This means you will have to open new accounts. Tips for doing this are listed in the previous posts in this topic.

June 18, 2019 at 9:11:45 Score: 0
Arber profile picture
Arber
Scores: 0

This is one of its advantages – it is the only navigation on the market that can’t be tracked by the bookmakers.

November 01, 2023 at 11:55:01 Score: 0
Arber profile picture
Arber
Scores: 0

Such amounts are quite normal for bets.

Recent Posts

Best arbitrage friendly bookmaker

Arb friendly bookmaker

Pinnacle is 100% arbitrage friendly bookmaker and will never limit you or hold your money!
Try it now