1xbet restricted account problem solution

February 02, 2022 at 17:33:13 Score: 0

Arber
Scores: 0

Hello, I found a solution for the bettors whose account is restricted on the 1xbet site and the bet rate drops when they log in. When your account is restricted on a betting site using 1xbet infrastructure, your account is restricted in all sites using 1xbet infrastructure. The site we will use is 1xbit. The login address is urlxyz.net/1xBit. Using 1xbet infrastructure, 1xbit site offers anonymous player accounts with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. You just sign up with your e-mail address and no extra information is required. Thus, you can continue to bet with high odds. I want to warn you about some issues. First of all, do not use the e-mail address you use on the site that uses 1xbet infrastructure. Do not enter sites using 1xbet infrastructure from the ip address you use in your 1xbit account. Change ip by turning your internet modem on and off. Another issue is that if you have used the application of a site that uses the 1xbet infrastructure on your mobile phone before, do not download and use the mobile application for the 1xbit site without resetting your mobile phone. Clear browser cookies and use from browser. I wish everyone good luck.

November 24, 2023 at 10:14:27 Score: 0

Arber
Scores: 1

Hi! I have a software for instant acceptance and sale of bets for bookmaker 1xbet (and its clones/analogs). If usually the bet is accepted 5-10 seconds (depends on the sport), then with my program the bet is accepted in less than 1 second. The principle of work: we buy a broadcast or dictation of any match, wait until the goal is scored (for example, in soccer it can still be yellow/red cards, corner kicks, etc.) and thanks to the instant bet and data delay at the bookmaker we get a profit. The set also includes 10 bookmakers (clones/analogs of 1xbet) in which the program currently works.

Recent Posts

Best arbitrage friendly bookmaker

Arb friendly bookmaker

Pinnacle is 100% arbitrage friendly bookmaker and will never limit you or hold your money!
Try it now