Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

General talk

• Author
    Profile photo of Iliyan Lishkov

Administrator

@iliyan

Feel free to discuss any other payment system here.

#7661 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Toh Hoh

Participant

@golismen

Hi , do you have some experience if Bookmakers limiting maximum numbers of withdrawal per month or week via skrill? For example Pinnacle limiting free withdrawal via skrill only once per mont and then they are taking percentage from withdrawal amount. Do you know which bookies has unlimited number of deposits or withdrawals via skrill ?

Toh

This reply has received 1 vote up.
    #7663 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Iliyan Lishkov

Administrator

@iliyan

Hello @golismen,
    Actually, there aren’t any free transfers because the bookmakers are paying the fee. This is the reason if you deposit and withdraw the money immediately without making any bets to charge you tough. As far as I know only Pinnacle has such politic to give you only one free withdraw per month. The rest bookmakers will give you many free withdraws as long as you are making some bets between the deposits and withdraws.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

advertisement

Recent Posts

• 2016-12-07 08:54:39
    RE: Bookies limits
    You should know that OddStorm navigation doesn't use direct links. It clicks step by step on the needed fields to go to ...
  • 2016-12-07 08:48:52
    That's definitely one reason for limitation, you should avoid using those direct links for betting. Some other things wh...
  • 2016-12-07 02:36:13
    I mean most of the surebets services navigates you to the betting event page. Can this be the also a reason for limitati...
  • 2016-11-19 03:54:44
    RE: How big profit can I get from arbing?
    I have made my first profit! My bankroll is only 2000 EUR and I’m earning 100/130 daily. I am from England. Thanks for...
  • 2016-11-17 15:00:57
    Thanks Iliyan, this is just the kind of discussion I was looking for
  • 2016-11-17 14:48:09
    Hello @thaiguy, I have moved your question to this topic. Please read the information above where you will find the answ...
  • 2016-11-17 12:23:17
    I recently started arbing and got limited by one bookkeeper to €50 pretty quickly. This isn't a massive blow but it go...
  • 2016-11-04 14:19:56
    Bwin got license for Bulgaria
    Horrey! After Bet365, Bwin finally have opened doors for Bulgarian citizens! Hope to see other bookmakers to do the same...
  • 2016-11-04 12:46:37
    Pinnacle opens doors in UK
    We have contacted the managers at Pinnacle and have some good news for the UK citizens. Pinnacle will be available in th...
  • 2016-10-13 08:09:01
    RE: Polish Middles
    It doesn't matter if you will bet 1 or 1 000 000 times on this Polish Middle. If you win your profit will be 438.11 for ...
Arbitrage Guides |Training 2015 All Rights Reserved

FREE Surebet Course!

Sign up and try the FREE surebet course which will teach you everything you need to know for Sports Arbitrage Betting!

Free Surebet CourseGet it Now!