VPN service for arbitrage betting

November 20, 2017 at 9:49:03 Score: 3
Arber profile picture
Scores: 52

As you might know not all the bookmakers have a license to operate in your country. If you want to access any bookmaker that is forbidden in your current location one of the ways to do this is through VPN. If you believe there is a better way or you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them below.

November 20, 2017 at 9:49:23 Score: 3

Arber
Scores: 14

So which VPN or proxy do you recommend to solve the problem?

November 20, 2017 at 9:50:19 Score: 3
Arber profile picture

@Takis, there are many VPN services but most of our members use Cyber Ghost and StrongVPN. They are very easy for use. The problem in VPN is that you could get on IP which is already limited. The chance is small but there is a chance at the end. There isn’t general answer which service is the best because it depends on your location, the location of the ID’s you are going to use and for which country you want VPN.

November 20, 2017 at 9:50:36 Score: 3

Arber

Allright, thanks for the help

November 20, 2017 at 9:52:03 Score: 3

Arber
Scores: 10

I am using Cyber Ghost and it is good service but doesn’t provide IP’s from many countries. In my case it works because I am from UK and I need IP’s from UK, but if you are from smaller country you might not be able to get IP’s for it(only in case you need IP’s from the same country). Here is the list with the supported countries: http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en/vpn-server

November 20, 2017 at 9:52:20 Score: 3
Arber profile picture

In addition, I would like to let you know that Proxy is not really recommended if you aren’t familiar how to use it. There are different types of proxy’s and some of them could be tracked really easy. Others are anonymous but some of the bookmakers could track them too. I won’t get into details because it is about how proxy works and how bookmakers send HTTP protocols to the users and what they expect to get back, but with few words – if you are a beginner – Use VPN (if you need to access the bookmaker from different country, if you just need new IP’s from your country the easiest way to get them is just to ask your internet provider to give you new one) :)

November 20, 2017 at 9:52:55 Score: 3

Arber

The problem is that when register with von i must write an andress in verification form and i can not send to the bookmaker wrong address.I must find a oerson that live in the country that vpn show that i live to bookies.Do you have any other solution for this problem?

November 20, 2017 at 9:52:59 Score: 3

Arber

When register to bokies with vpn i mean.

November 20, 2017 at 9:53:14 Score: 3
Arber profile picture

Hello @Takis,

Unfortunately, this is the only option to use forbidden bookmaker in your country of residence.

February 14, 2018 at 10:31:13 Score: 4

Arber
Scores: 5

I will recommend you use ExpressVPN. Mostly VPN works well only it will compromise your internet speed. But in Express you will never compromise the internet speed. Because it is the best and fast VPN service. If you want to know more about it check out ExpressVPN review.

April 09, 2018 at 8:49:50 Score: 1
Arber profile picture
Arber
Scores: 1

HiH.. . I live in iran ...most bookmakers are banned in my country except 1x and marathon but i want to create account in other bookiesb.. What do i do for verify accounta? should i use someone else documents or use fake documents? 

April 10, 2018 at 6:24:31 Score: 0
Arber profile picture

HiH.. . I live in iran ...most bookmakers are banned in my country except 1x and marathon but i want to create account in other bookiesb.. What do i do for verify accounta? should i use someone else documents or use fake documents? 

Most arbers use someone else's ID's

May 17, 2018 at 12:56:25 Score: 1

Arber

Putting server internet connection through the VPN will propably create additional issues, so be prepared.

July 21, 2020 at 14:10:08 Score: 1
Arber profile picture
Arber

Cyber Ghost has spam IP

November 30, 2020 at 12:00:39 Score: 0

Arber
Scores: 0

Disclaimer: It is important to thoroughly research the laws of your country or state before using a VPN to gamble online. Laws about online gambling are extremely complex and vary significantly from country to state. Pixel Privacy does not encourage or condone illegal online gambling, or the use of a VPN to spoof geographic locations in order to violate local laws.

January 05, 2021 at 12:09:20 Score: 0

Arber
Scores: 0

As for me, there are quite a lot of betting sites in our country. So in my opinion using a VPN for other foreign sites is pointless

Recent Posts

Best arbitrage friendly bookmaker

Arb friendly bookmaker

Pinnacle is 100% arbitrage friendly bookmaker and will never limit you or hold your money!
Try it now