Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

I can not fool the bookmakers with VPNs for PINNICLE, BET365, SBObet….

• Author
    Profile photo of Ruben Rodriguez

Arber

@rdrm

Hello excuse my English, I am from Spain . I live in Spain and I want to bet on bookmakers from UK Pinnacle, Bet365, SBObet…
    I bought many VPNs and the bookmareks knows I am not in UK.
    They will not let me open the web and Do not register either.
    I have documents from UK to create an account.
    I need help please

This reply has received 1 vote up.
    #10132 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Iliyan Lishkov

Administrator

@iliyan

Hello @rdrm,

Which VPN services are you using?

#10139 Score: 1

Arber

@rdrm

Hello @iliyan Avast VPN, Expressvpn and more

This reply has received 1 vote up.
    #10141 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Iliyan Lishkov

Administrator

@iliyan

The reasons could be many.
    I will try to guess what could be the problem and you can check and let me know.

1) the IP you are using was already blocked by the bookmaker because another arber could have been taken advantage of it already.
    2) you are not “hiding your ass” properly. Try contacting the VPN service to help you make the right settings to hide your IP.
    3) The ID of the person is already used for this bookmaker

Please let’s start with these possibilites and let me know if it is none of them and what checks did you do and we could continue further investigating your issue.

Here is one useful topic in our forum about this matter: https://www.arbitrageguides.com/forum/topic/vpn-service-for-arbitrage-betting/

#10145 Score: 0

Arber

@rdrm

Hello… :)

The second option I like, I’ll try to talk to them “VPN”.

The other two options, I already thought it. If you can give me more idea please.

thanks very much….

I had thought too That you, a friend or someone you know. You can create a “VPN” and charge for your service It would be easier Because you know Because I need a VPN, In contrast to other VPN companies They do not know why I use it…
    It would be a more direct deal

Excuse my English, I use the translator :,(

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

advertisement

Recent Posts

ABOUT ARBITRAGEGUIDES

We are highly motivated team and have got big experience in arbitrage betting. Our goal is to teach you everything you need to know and guide you through the way from beginner to professional arbitrage investor and start making good money for less time with less mistakes.

Read moreTeam

COURSES

Complete Arbitrage Guides - Includes video tutorials, actual examples, detailed explanation for everything you need to know for sports arbitrage betting (surebets) and how to use OddStorm, including hints and tips.

Free Arbitrage Guides - Sample course which shows how the complete course will look like.

Recommended surebet service

OddStorm is the fastest odds delivery service on the market: 1-3 seconds for InPlay and 15 seconds for PreMatch. They support unique InPlay navigation that will lead you directly to the betting event page with a single click. All you will have to do is click "bet".

DownloadManual

Arbitrage Guides |Training 2017 All Rights Reserved

FREE Surebet Course!

Sign up and try the FREE surebet course which will teach you everything you need to know for Sports Arbitrage Betting!

Free Surebet CourseGet it Now!