BWIN and SPORTINGBET close my accounts

December 01, 2018 at 5:58:54 Score: 1

Arber
Scores: 1

Hi all

A few days ago i placed on both bookie, two different accumulator tennis and football together, both came in for a total of 11k £, ( stake and winnings).

After first one came in they block my withdraw and few hours later booth account were close. so i can't log in.

I contact the costumer service and i got told my account's are close and under investigation, and no information about it, they just saying they will let me know once the investigation it's over.

Did anyone have similar experience??

will i ever get my money back?

How long it's going to take? 

How they will refund me if so?

Which association do i need to contact to make and official complain? if they taking too long?

Thanks for your help to everyone

tsitsi

December 21, 2018 at 11:54:18 Score: 0
Arber profile picture
Scores: 48

This is a situation where everyone gets in early or later. It depends on many factors if you would get your money back. How is your conversation going so far with them so we could give you some advice on this basis?

Recent Posts

• 16 February 2019, 18:49:03
    RE: Updates - ArbMate
    hi
  • 29 January 2019, 15:29:20
    RE: new accounts
    Ciao. come sapete, nell'arring e nelle scommesse abbinate c'è sempre il rischio che l'account sia limitato. ma naturalm...
  • 19 January 2019, 23:12:55
    RE: Arbitrage Friendly Bookmakers
    Firstly, not all bookies have clone, Secondly, most of the clones have low popularity and cannot be trusted with regular...
  • 18 January 2019, 7:29:15
    ArbMate (cheaper option) and OddStorm (more expensive option).
  • 18 January 2019, 7:28:31
    RE: General Talk and Feedback
    Hello, i'm a new member and i'm very interesting about the lessons. i would to ask about addstorm. Oddstorm is only a f...
  • 16 January 2019, 16:26:59
    RE: General Talk and Feedback
    Hello, i'm a new member and i'm very interesting about the lessons. i would to ask about addstorm. Oddstorm is only a fi...
  • 15 January 2019, 18:22:25
    Hello guys, who is the best finder arbs opportunities ? Thank you a lot
  • 08 January 2019, 14:08:08
    Hi Moderator - can you arb between pinnacle and exchanges like matchbook, smarkets and betfair and if so do they come u...
  • 30 December 2018, 0:38:19
    Hi Moderator - can you arb between pinnacle and exchanges like matchbook, smarkets and betfair and if so do they come up...
  • 25 December 2018, 7:09:28
    Multiaccounting is prohibited and dangeorus. It's better to use clones of bookies. You can find a lot of them

Best arbitrage friendly bookmaker

Arb friendly bookmaker

Pinnacle is 100% arbitrage friendly bookmaker and will never limit you or hold your money!
Try it now