Bookies limits

November 20, 2017 at 8:42:40 Score: 2

Arber
Scores: 6

Hello I am very interested in arbitrage betting and want to make living from it. I have problems with the bookmakers because they limit me after 10-15 bets and I have to open new accounts all the time :( How can I avoid such limits because I make money but have to open new accounts all the time? Thanks.

November 20, 2017 at 8:43:24 Score: 2
Arber profile picture
Scores: 52

Hello I am very interested in arbitrage betting and want to make living from it. I have problems with the bookmakers because they limit me after 10-15 bets and I have to open new accounts all the time :( How can I avoid such limits because I make money but have to open new accounts all the time? Thanks.

Maybe you will want to read the article: https://www.arbitrageguides.com/avoid-limitation-from-bookmakers

November 20, 2017 at 8:43:52 Score: 2

Arber

Thanks @ArbitrageGuides!

So when they limit me I have to open new account from different IP with different ID and continue betting from this IP in order to act as a normal bettor?

November 20, 2017 at 8:45:11 Score: 2
Arber profile picture

Yes, you also need to fund these new accounts with e-wallet that has the same ID as the one used for the new account and clean your cookies (including 3rd part). If you wonder how to get new IP’s you can read this article: VPN in sports arbitrage betting

November 20, 2017 at 8:45:49 Score: 2

Arber

Can bookmakers track that I am using surebet software to find and place the bets? I mean most of the surebets services navigates you to the betting event page. Can this be the also a reason for limitation?

November 20, 2017 at 9:26:04 Score: 2

Arber
Scores: 10

Yes they can track really easy if the way you access the event page has something fishy. Betburger for example uses deep linking which is really easy to be tracked by the bookmakers. OddStorm uses special algorithms to access the event page and this way if you use OddStorm navigation you will act as a regular visitor and bookmakers can’t know you are using surebet software. You just need to delete your cookies of course :)

November 20, 2017 at 9:26:27 Score: 2
Arber profile picture

4G Router or Proxy is also an option. You can force your imagination and find many ways to get new IP’s. The risk in VPN is that you might get into IP that is already blocked, so be careful.

November 20, 2017 at 9:32:53 Score: 0

Arber
Scores: 2

I recently started arbing and got limited by one bookkeeper to €50 pretty quickly. This isn’t a massive blow but it got me wondering how hard it is to get a new account without a limit.

How do bookkeepers keep a track of you? If I got a new credit card could I create a new account without a limit? I guess they would see I’m using the same IP so they would ban me more quickly. Maybe you could do arbing in an internet cafe to avoid the IP problem.

Just how far do you have to go to create a new identity for yourself?

November 20, 2017 at 9:34:51 Score: 2
Arber profile picture

I recently started arbing and got limited by one bookkeeper to €50 pretty quickly. This isn’t a massive blow but it got me wondering how hard it is to get a new account without a limit.

How do bookkeepers keep a track of you? If I got a new credit card could I create a new account without a limit? I guess they would see I’m using the same IP so they would ban me more quickly. Maybe you could do arbing in an internet cafe to avoid the IP problem.

Just how far do you have to go to create a new identity for yourself?

Hello @Adryan,

I have moved your question to this topic. Please read the information above where you will find the answer to your question.
Feel free to ask if there is something you don’t understand.

Regards,
Arbitrage Guides

November 20, 2017 at 9:35:21 Score: 0

Arber

Thanks ArbitrageGuides, this is just the kind of discussion I was looking for :)

November 20, 2017 at 9:40:52 Score: 0

Arber
Scores: 5

I mean most of the surebets services navigates you to the betting event page. Can this be the also a reason for limitation?

November 20, 2017 at 9:41:55 Score: 0

Arber

I mean most of the surebets services navigates you to the betting event page. Can this be the also a reason for limitation?

That’s definitely one reason for limitation, you should avoid using those direct links for betting. Some other things which the bookkeepers don’t like are: (1) Betting on many different sports (2) Betting on sports which are very unpopular like Iceland football women’s under 20s (3) Betting very specific amounts like $157.43

If you search online you’ll find lots of articles about the things which make you look suspicious.

November 20, 2017 at 9:42:27 Score: 1
Arber profile picture

You should know that OddStorm navigation doesn’t use direct links. It clicks step by step on the needed fields to go to the betting event page and then it clicks on the odd and opens the betslip. This way the bookmaker can’t understand that you are using some kind of software to go directly to the events because OddStorm’s navigation acts as a normal user. This is one of its advantages – it is the only navigation on the market that can’t be tracked by the bookmakers. And it is actually the fastest one.

About the deep links (direct links) – this is extremely easy to be tracked and that’s why the users of other services are limited more frequently.

In addition: the navigation fills out the max bet in Unibet and Bet365 for now. They are working on making this extra possible for as many as they can bookmakers.

November 20, 2017 at 9:44:14 Score: 0

Arber
Scores: 4

Hi everyone, i’m new here, my only fear is being limited by bookies. So please what should i do to use arbitrage smoothly??

November 20, 2017 at 9:44:43 Score: 1
Arber profile picture

Hi everyone, i’m new here, my only fear is being limited by bookies. So please what should i do to use arbitrage smoothly??

Hello @serge91,

There isn’t strict formula how to stay under the radar of the bookmakers but there are some things you could do to increase the life of your accounts.

1) Don’t use surebet service with deep linking because it is easy to be tracked by Bookmakers

2) Focus on surebets on popular leagues

3) Verify your account before start placing any bets

4) Place normal bets from time to time

5) Don’t bet with too high amounts (400-500)

6) place rounded stakes

7) Make as less possible withdraws

8) Hope to be lucky because very often bookmakers limit their players only because they are winning too much. Even if they aren’t arbers.

They have automated software designed to leave only players who lose money. All the winners are targeted. That’s why it is also recommended to use bookmakers with good reputation like Pinnacle, Bet365, Bwin and etc.

November 20, 2017 at 9:46:00 Score: 1

Arber
Scores: 14

Hello
When you said trade normal bets what do you mean?The ammount of 50-80 euro in every bookmaker is good or high?I bet the most times amount like 52,64,80,33 is this ok or must trade different?

Recent Posts

Best arbitrage friendly bookmaker

Arb friendly bookmaker

Pinnacle is 100% arbitrage friendly bookmaker and will never limit you or hold your money!
Try it now