Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

VPN service for arbitrage betting

• Author
    Profile photo of Iliyan Lishkov

Administrator

@iliyan

As you might know not all the bookmakers have a license to operate in your country. If you want to access any bookmaker that is forbidden in your current location one of the ways to do this is through VPN. If you believe there is a better way or you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them below.

This reply has received 1 vote up.
    #7041 Score: 2
    Profile photo of Hari Hubaja

Participant

@houston

So which VPN or proxy do you recommend to solve the problem?

#7042 Score: 1

Administrator

@iliyan

@houston, there are many VPN services but most of our members use Cyber Ghost. It is very easy for use. The problem in VPN is that you could get on IP which is already limited. The chance is small but there is a chance at the end. There isn’t general answer which service is the best because it depends on your location, the location of the ID’s you are going to use and for which country you want VPN.

#7043 Score: 2
    Profile photo of Hari Hubaja

Participant

@houston

Allright Iliyan, thanks for the help

#7044 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Rocky Balboa

Participant

@rocky

I am using Cyber Ghost and it is good service but doesn’t provide IP’s from many countries. In my case it works because I am from UK and I need IP’s from UK, but if you are from smaller country you might not be able to get IP’s for it(only in case you need IP’s from the same country). Here is the list with the supported countries: http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en/vpn-server

#7070 Score: 2

Administrator

@iliyan

In addition, I would like to let you know that Proxy is not really recommended if you aren’t familiar how to use it. There are different types of proxy’s and some of them could be tracked really easy. Others are anonymous but some of the bookmakers could track them too. I won’t get into details because it is about how proxy works and how bookmakers send HTTP protocols to the users and what they expect to get back, but with few words – if you are a beginner – Use VPN (if you need to access the bookmaker from different country, if you just need new IP’s from your country the easiest way to get them is just to ask your internet provider to give you new one) :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

advertisement

Recent Posts

• 2016-12-07 08:54:39
    RE: Bookies limits
    You should know that OddStorm navigation doesn't use direct links. It clicks step by step on the needed fields to go to ...
  • 2016-12-07 08:48:52
    That's definitely one reason for limitation, you should avoid using those direct links for betting. Some other things wh...
  • 2016-12-07 02:36:13
    I mean most of the surebets services navigates you to the betting event page. Can this be the also a reason for limitati...
  • 2016-11-19 03:54:44
    RE: How big profit can I get from arbing?
    I have made my first profit! My bankroll is only 2000 EUR and I’m earning 100/130 daily. I am from England. Thanks for...
  • 2016-11-17 15:00:57
    Thanks Iliyan, this is just the kind of discussion I was looking for
  • 2016-11-17 14:48:09
    Hello @thaiguy, I have moved your question to this topic. Please read the information above where you will find the answ...
  • 2016-11-17 12:23:17
    I recently started arbing and got limited by one bookkeeper to €50 pretty quickly. This isn't a massive blow but it go...
  • 2016-11-04 14:19:56
    Bwin got license for Bulgaria
    Horrey! After Bet365, Bwin finally have opened doors for Bulgarian citizens! Hope to see other bookmakers to do the same...
  • 2016-11-04 12:46:37
    Pinnacle opens doors in UK
    We have contacted the managers at Pinnacle and have some good news for the UK citizens. Pinnacle will be available in th...
  • 2016-10-13 08:09:01
    RE: Polish Middles
    It doesn't matter if you will bet 1 or 1 000 000 times on this Polish Middle. If you win your profit will be 438.11 for ...
Arbitrage Guides |Training 2015 All Rights Reserved

FREE Surebet Course!

Sign up and try the FREE surebet course which will teach you everything you need to know for Sports Arbitrage Betting!

Free Surebet CourseGet it Now!